Sunday, January 4, 2009

Asher's big news


Well, we have begun the journey of pottie training #3 (Asher). He decided Saturday that he no longer wanted to wear diapers, but instead he wanted to wear big boy "undawea" as he says. I was reluctant because we had errands and I knew public facilities are not for "training" but he was insistent. He did FABULOUS!!!!  Only one tee-tee accident all day! We even wore underwear to bed and no accident!
Today was officially day #2 and we have had one accident of each, but I am not giving up hope..... He is so excited (as you can clearly see in the picture) about wearing his big boy underwear. I just wanted to share our good news....now only one in diapers!!!!! (kinda like a pay raise :-)


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I freakin' love it! Ohhhh, I miss y'all so much! I love the blog idea...Maybe Mark and I will hop on that train one day.

    ReplyDelete